Friday, February 19, 2010

Pilot

Alternate Datum, is my point of view of events, scientific or not, from mathematical and metaphysical grounds of interpretation. The posts must not be confused for scientific writeups. They are in all rhetorical reality interpretations in more scientific a manner than usually meets the eye. And this is what I had planned to blog about, when I learnt what blogging was somewhere astronomically down the timeline now. The thought stuck. But my introduction to blogging superseded the initial idea. So in a parallel venture, I have decided to revive the disintegrated thought before it goes beyond the event horizon of retrieval.

Alternate Datum :
Alternate : Unconventional, different, contradicting, and to some extent distant.
Datum : A reference line for measuring quantities relative to it.

I hope that explains the name.

With buoyant hopes.
Vitruvius.

No comments:

Post a Comment